SEO Services India, SEO Outsourcing India, Outsource SEO & Web Designing India

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blog Comment Posting - Do you really know how to do this

Hello Friends,
I have been working out my blog since long time and i have received so many comments on my various post in the blog. Comments from the big and small all kind of ITES companies but i am sorry to say the way they post comments, is really not acceptable to anyone.

Comment posting does not mean your business link posting but it is all about the post you are commenting on. If you really understood the post and like it, you must have comment genuinely. Instead of posting your links and saying what a great post or I like this post, good blog and all those buttering thing, if you really write something about the post, why did you like this and all, and how this help you, I am sure you will get most of the comments approval.

So next time when you start comment posting, don’t just say these things but give some additional input and see your comments approved.

Rgds

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • Excellent dear
    Relay very good post
    Thanks for sharing the good post




    SEO Company India


    SEO Servicers India

    By Blogger priyanka singh, at 9:17 AM  

  • Thank you for sharing this information.Using your post I know How to commenting By Openwave

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:38 AM  

  • Hi, gr8 post thanks for posting. Information is greatful!Search engine optimiziers, also known as SEO's, are designed to help search engines find web pages faster and put them higher in ranking on the search results. The higher a website ranks on the search results page the more traffic it gets from that search engine. The best seo company is a company that works the keywords into the text naturally. The flow of information throughout an article or web page is important and any break in the natural flow can confuse the reader or even make a web page unreadable. Shoe horning a keyword in never works out well. That can make an article hard to read for anyone. The idea of seo is not to make the website harder to read just easier to search

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:01 AM  

  • I’m really lucky and so glad that after surfing the web for a long time I have found out this information.Well anyway, I am probably one of the most skeptical people, especially when it comes to my business and anything on the internet. It is so hard to find the best seo company that isn't just trying to take you for your money. In this day in age, money is not this easiest thing to come by. I just simply wanted to increase traffic to my site and I have. I wouldn't say that business is exactly "booming" now, but I have seen a substantial increase in traffic to my site using the right search engine optimization company.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:06 AM  

  • Much thanks for yet another fantastic article. I am always trying to find awesome WordPress tips to recommend to my own readers. Thank you for taking the time to write this post. It's exactly what I was looking for. Truly awesome post.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home